At this stage, 2 - 6 weeks' work based in the Adelaide Hills.
Hours of work
This hands-on role offers varied start and finish times to provide operational support and planned preventative maintenance. We are looking for someone who is flexible to cover various dayshift start times and weekend work as and when the need arises to support the team.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, submit your resume ASAP to apply.
For further questions, contact Michael at Fuse on 08 8104 0747 - during business hours
- Attending to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery in a timely manner
- Reduce reactive maintenance and proactively improve unplanned downtime through effective planned maintenance activities
- Assisting in developing and introducing maintenance programs to support all internal stakeholders
- Ensure the execution of safety standards and quality assurance practices into all repairs and maintenance activities
- Identifying and escalating Food Safety & Quality issues, hazards and risks.
- Australian mechanical trade qualification
- Industrial experience in installations, fault finding, repairs and maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail, information processing and problem solving with the ability to multitask
- Ability to identify and introduce improvements in maintenance practices and plant performance