Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage R&D projects to ensure they are on time and within budget
- Identify new technologies and set commercial goals
- Provide technical advice and assistance on new automation technologies
- Summarise research results to key stakeholders
- Conduct field tests, prove or modify theoretical propositions on the basis of research findings or experience of others
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Mechatronics) or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in an mechanical engineering capacity
- Proven experience in a development or laboratory environment
- Well versed in Solidworks
- Knowledge and experience with sheet metal processes and machinery
- Experience with laser welding would be advantageous
- Experience in operating manual machines (lathe, mill, grinder) would be highly beneficial
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Mechanical R&D Engineer to further their career and work for a global leading company.
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now!