Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, our client is a leading manufacturer located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. With a strong commitment to continuous innovation, they are looking to take the appropriate actions to drive performance and growth. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Media and Communications Coordinator to join their dynamic team.
- Permanent full-time position
- State of the art facilities
- Excellent company culture
- Competitive Remuneration
- Free on-site parking
- Work with a collaborative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing role
- High school certificate and relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong written skills
- Technically minded to understand and market our product
- Experienced in social media content creation, management, advertising and analytics
- Competent in computer systems; word, outlook, adobe
- Highly organized and ability to time manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Must demonstrate the desire to perform in a professional manner as a team member as well as to give inputs on activities that will help complete project assignments in a timely and efficient manner while upholding the quality and safety standards.
- Writing editorials for magazines, newspapers, blogs and social media
- Contacting customers and writing editorials and testimonials for both the companies and our customers websites and social media
- Manage and create advertising campaigns for the companies social media pages & online advertising
- Co-ordinate tradeshows and events
- Mange and create content for websites and social media
- Design and edit graphics for use on social media and websites
- Edit and upload video content
- Manage dealer and customer databases
- Manage dealer and customer communications via newsletters (EDM)
- Prepare product and company literature
- Update and populate company websites
- Write video production scripts and assist in the filming and production of clips
- Complete all projects assigned to you to meet branding requirements and guidelines
- Coordinates various marketing fulfilment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, catalogues, and other sales literature.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to progress your career with an industry leading organisation. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Standfast at Fuse Recruitment on 0412 638 890 or hit the apply button.