Fuse are looking for eager and physically fit individuals for Metal Recycling Sorters for their valued Client based at Wingfield.
The metal sorter will support recycling operations by overseeing the process of separating various scrap metals.
You will be operating within a fast paced environment and must be flexible to work casual & on call basis with varied shifts ie. morning and afternoon shifts - between Monday and Friday. There is a great hourly rate paying above $26 per hour.
All successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Sort through metal materials on a fast moving conveyor belt
- General labouring and manual handling duties
- General cleaning of work areas
- Exercise high degree of professionalism while working
- Stand for long periods of time
- Perform a wide range of physical activities including: pulling, reaching, bending over, climbing, and kneeling
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Skid Steer or Forklift licence is advantageous
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Work well within a team
- Work safely and have demonstrated knowledge of isolation procedures
Candidates must be able to provide:
- Resume with references
- You must be able to prove Australian working rights
- It is essential that all candidates have reliable transport
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, please click 'Apply Now' and upload your most recent resume.
If you have any questions, please call Lydia at Fuse on (08) 8104 0747.