Our client is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and manufacturing specialised pharmaceutical products. With onsite laboratories and a GMP manufacturing facility on site, our client is based close to Melbourne's CBD.
Currently, this innovative pharmaceutical manufacturer requires the skills of an experienced Method Development Scientist. The Successful Candidate will possess experience in a similar role, where they have previously developed and validated analytical methods by HPLC, and GC/MS.
We are highly interested in candidates with a tertiary qualification in Science, that have worked in a similar environment previously (pharmaceutical), have outstanding written communication skills / documentation, outstanding verbal communication and great interpersonal skills.
Reporting to the Analytical Manager, you will support the Analytical Development team by carrying the following responsibilities:
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Developing methods and validation of test methods by HPLC and GC
- Analysis of pharmaceutical or chemical products
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to write reports including validation documentation
- Carry out all activities with accordance to GMP and GLP, OH&S, and ISO 9001 standards
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor of Science or equivalent)
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar role - Working in HPLC and GC method development
- Proficient computer skills (Excel and word)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Possess high attention to detail
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jaquline Farag - 0411 832 205