Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with one of Australia's leading Civil & Mining Contractors. Our client delivers high quality and superior results across mining and civil construction projects throughout South Australia and other states.
Mining vacancies include:
- Diesel Fitters
- Road Train drivers
- All Round Plant Operators (Excavtor + Grader + Loader + Dozer)
The successful candidates will possess the following
- Current driver's licence
- Reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Experienced in working with Heavy Earthmoving Plant equipment
- Proven commitment to health and safety;
- White card and relevant plant operating tickets
- Trade certificates
All candidates will be required to obtain and pass a National Police Clearance (within 3 months), complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
- Permanent and long term project work for suiatble applicants
- Quality client
- Great employee incentives
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Adam from Fuse Recruitment during business hours on 08 8104 0747.