Our client who is a leading Manufacturer in automotive parts are looking for a Mobile Test Lead to join their experienced team. They are renowned in their field and pride themselves on the service that they provide to their clients.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an individual to join forces with them and help drive the business further. Our client strives to ensure development and growth for their employees, and this is shown through the outstanding work that they deliver.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Potential career Progression
- Work from home or Onsite flexibility
- Excellent remuneration
- Free onsite parking when onsite
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and contribute to sprint planning meetings and examine issues with testing.
- Produce quality work collectively as a team.
- Create business relations with other test teams and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing the mobile team regarding testing.
- Ensuring testing activities are prioritized.
- Examine, explore, and model the product and features.
- Write precise bug reports and develop processes to reproduce.
- Analyze findings from test sessions, develop conclusions and recommend further actions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Contribute to the progress of mobile test approach
- Examine and report on potential issues, risks, and development.
- Ability to assess UI and UX testing.
- Use of Jira to generate reports and track tests
- Ability to study and understand test design principles.
- Understanding of Mobile Automation will be a plus
- Understand REST APIs, Web service and TLS
- UI/UX experience
- Android and iOS mobile testing experience
- Experience with Postman or similar testing tools
- Exposure to IoT, Telemetry and gRPC is preferred but not mandatory
If you are Interested in this opportunity, please call Olivera Petros on 0401206227 for a confidential discussion or apply now!