Our client is an established insurance business that provides tailored insurance solutions to the motor vehicle industry. Due to organic growth our client is expending there Claims department and are searching for an experienced Claims Consultant to join the team.
Core Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Client & Claims Dept. follow up (documentation, payments etc.)
- Documentation, file notes update
- Lodging claims through to completion
- Administering and processing claims
- Liaising with stakeholders, including Clients & Suppliers
- Ability to manage the claims process within the Commercial motor product space
- Highly developed Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
Skills & Expertise Needed:
- Excellent communication skills & time management skills
- Can provide high levels of customer service and build rapport
- Has exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong focus on driving best practice in "Claims Excellence"
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for our customers when required
- Shows the ability to work independently and a part of a team
- Displays willingness to learn and take initiative
- Attention to detail
- Outcome oriented
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development will be provided
- Work in a positive workplace environment
- A competitive salary coupled with corporate benefits
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.