Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a leading national insurance company that offers a high-performing workplace bursting with employee benefits. Competitiveness is paramount and they need your motor underwriting experience to join as a Motor Product Analyst and help maintain their advantage.
Your new role:
You'll be required to further develop and enhance their existing portfolio of Private Motor products as well as designing and implementing new and innovative Motor products, options and benefits.
Purpose of the role:
- Recommend areas for improvements and enhancements to existing products and wordings
- Develop new and innovative motor products, options and benefits to maintain a competitive advantage
- Perform competitive analysis and research
- Ongoing reporting and trend analysis of Motor Portfolio to support profitable growth and data quality
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of Australian insurance markets and trends
- Facilitate the establishment, launch and ongoing management of White Label partner products
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Working experience as a Domestic Motor Underwriter or Motor Claims professional
- Exposure to product development and portfolio management requirements
- Knowledge of the Domestic insurance market
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Experience performing user acceptance testing
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a fantastic salary (depending on experience)
- Inner city location
- Excellent employee benefits including free onsite parking, product and affiliated business discounts, Income Protection, additional leave purchasing (to name a few)
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!