Our client has grown in to one of Australia's leading multi-faceted businesses dedicated to protecting Australian professionals. Due to the progression of their business and staff, they are looking to recruit a Motor Underwriter to assist their national team contribute to the delivery of the team's strategic plan and objectives.
The Good Bits:
- The opportunity to further progress your underwriting career
- A generous remuneration package (based on skills & experience)
- A collaborative team environment and friendly team-based culture
- Adelaide CBD location
The Need to Know:
- Underwriting of heavy and commercial motor business
- Act as a referral point to other staff
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Intermediaries
- Cover and retain the company's risk exposure;
- Monitoring existing business portfolios;
- Review adverse renewals
- Underwriting of renewals, new business and endorsements
The Must Haves:
- Previous Motor Underwriting Industry experience (essential)
- Heavy and Fleet experience (essential)
- Technical underwriting of new business and renewal opportunities
- Tier 1 FSRA - ANZIIF (preferred)
- Proven client service capability
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!