Our client located on the Gawler Belt are currently seeking a Mould Room Fitter for an immediate start.
The role will see you using your experience in trade and other skills to support and enhance the performance of the operations team, ensuring safety and quality systems are adhered to whilst maximising machine availability.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Full time hours (PM Shift)
- Great team environment
- Job variety
- Monitor and maintain supply of mould equipment to the glass forming machines
- Clean mould equipment, utilising manual and automatic cleaning devices
- Inspect and repair mould equipment to the nominated specifications
- Assist on job changes when required
- Adhere to all applicable quality systems and procedures
- Perform both machine and general cleaning duties as required in order to meet housekeeping standards
- Maintain job competencies to improve workplace performance by participating in development and training initiatives
- Work in other departments as requested in line with your skills and competencies
WHAT YOU NEED
- Trade qualified - maintenance fitter or tool maker - machinist
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to assess and prioritise work activities
- Ability to work afternoon shift
- Willingness to submit to drug & alcohol testing as required
- Previous experience in similar industry
- Forklift Licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.