Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local area in Townsville we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced delivery driver / storeperson with a current and clean MR licence.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a manufactruing team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successfull for your role you will need to be comfortable in a warehouse setting, working around forklifts and the safe operation of a MR size truck operating across local and long distance deliveries. Your day will consist of a variety of tasks both at base and on the road, knowledge of the greater local area would serve you well.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Great starting casual rate $28.83/hr
- Stable company profile
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Clean driver history
- Manual MR License
- Forklift License essential
- Able to undertake repetitive lifting
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Safe work practices
- Customer service skills as you will be the face of the company
- You will also need to pass a Drug & Alcohol & pass online inductions prior to start
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW