Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced MR Truck Drivers to join our team! Our client, a leading supplier of quality products, have on offer casual roles located in Dry Creek.
What's on offer
A great role working for a leading brand manufacturer!
About the role
This role will find you working alongside an experienced team, delivering products for a well-established company.
Reporting to the Dispatch Manager, your duties and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry / SAP / Handheld use
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Great Time Management skills
- Compliance to all company policies and procedures, COR policies and procedures, and compliance to all SA road rules
- PPE (Hi Vis, Steel Caps)
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current MR Truck license with experience
- Have Data Entry / SAP / Handheld use experience
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Have a great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
- Be willing to undergo D&A testing as required
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours