We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit a Multinational Assistant Executive to support the underwriting function in relation to Multinational Produced Accounts. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to Service, Co-ordinate and Administer a designated segment of the Multinational Produced Programs Portfolio.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing guidance and technical support to Underwriters and Brokers regarding global Insurance Programs.
- Liaise with Underwriters and Brokers to provide specialist knowledge relating to the design and implementation of a compliant Multinational program
- Accurately and clearly represents account action plan to internal and external audiences, including Underwriters and Brokers
- Proactively follows company and team agreed processes and procedures and escalation processes
- Provide training and guidance on processes and guidelines to Underwriters and Brokers when required
- Reviewing underwriting information and making any recommendations regarding exposure/ risk acceptability and identify key issues to support UW's in the decision-making processes
- Arrange Country premium calculations and Program costing in accordance with local country regulations and set Program Fee guidelines
What you need:
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to intermediate level of understanding
- 3 to 5 years prior insurance and reinsurance industry knowledge across all commercial lines
- Ability to interpret information and strong problem-solving skills
- Technical Insurance knowledge on Global network and Underwriting practices
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking at enhancing their insurance career. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!