Our client is one of the world's largest Insurance companies looking to recruit a Multinational Assistant Account Executive. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
About the role:
We are looking for a proactive and motivated person who is particularly passionate about the insurance industry. The role is an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of the role developing further.
As a Multinational Assistant Account Executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of the servicing and coordination of allocated Multinational Inwards Accounts within clearly defined authorities, procedures and agreed corporate service standards
- Perform Service activities pertaining to an allocated segment of the Inward Serviced Multinational accounts portfolio in line with the agreed Global Corporate service standards
- Monitor outstanding tasks and manage completion of the tasks within the agreed time frames using weekly and monthly reporting
- Follow Credit Control guidelines, ensure CCS is updated regularly and escalate unresolved issues where required
- The Multinational Assistant Account Executive works within clear guidelines, with instruction on procedures, work flow and format. Will be required to coordinate with multiple parties to complete work
What you need:
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to intermediate level of understanding
- At least 1 years' experience in the general insurance industry preferred
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication, time management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fresh, dynamic personality. Good energy and attitude
- Ability to work well in a broader team, and mixed team environment
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking to join a well-established organisation. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!