Your new company
A rare and unique opportunity to join an outsourced claims provider. You will be the face of the business establishing new client relationships. The National focus of the role allows it to be based anywhere in the country. The client is looking for the suitable candidate to start in the near future, once the market recovers from Covid-19.
Your new role
In this full-time role, you will be tasked with developing new business leads and converting them in to trading customers and accounts. Any existing relationships you can bring with you will be a big plus and help you hit the ground running.
- Proactively promoting the business' service offering to target customers
- Engaging prospective clients for new business opportunities
- Leveraging existing relationships to generate leads
- Manage a portfolio of existing key accounts
What you'll need to succeed:
To be considered and successful in this position you should have:
- Over 5 years experience in the General Insurance industry
- Claims handling experience or familiarity of the claims process from a client, broker and insurer perspective
- Proven experience in a sales and business development role
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Capability to work autonomously and manage yourself towards set objectives
What you'll get in return
On offer to you is:
- A permanent, full-time position
- National focus and responsibilities
- Autonomy to develop and execute sales strategies
- A generous salary and commission structure
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!