Fuse Recruitment is a market leader, specialising in Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance & Wealth Management.
We've recently won a contract to supply a range of Healthcare professionals to a household name in health, wealth and living services nationally. We've got a lot of recruitment experience, but we're looking for someone who specialises in Healthcare and Allied Health to take this opportunity and run with it.
So, we are on the hunt for a National Manager of Healthcare Recruitment!
As we said, we've recently won a contract, so you won't be coming on board to a cold desk. We'll have a variety of Healthcare roles ready to go.
We are an innovative recruitment business, utilising ground-breaking and state-of-the-art recruitment software. We are constantly on the lookout for new technology to improve our systems and processes.
We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work. That's why we are firm believers in work-life integration. We'd like to think there aren't many other recruitment agencies out there who can offer the flexibility we do; working in the cloud means you can access your data anytime, anywhere.
We pride ourselves on having a family-like team-based culture and a team who support and nurture each other's development and success. And, we like to let our hair down at the end of the year with an interstate all-expenses-paid Christmas party and conference too!
We'd like our National Manager of Healthcare to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within Healthcare or Allied Health recruitment in Australia
- A passion for business development and creating relationships
- Strong relationship management capabilities with both Clients and Candidates
- A high level of motivation and personal drive to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- An innovative and out-of-the-box-thinking mindset
Working towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced environment, you'll be responsible for:
- Performing 360-degree recruitment
- Building and recruiting your own team to help you deliver on KPI's
- Promoting both your personal brand and the Fuse Recruitment brand within your network; with dedicated support from our Marketing department
- Contributing to thought leadership and industry related marketing communications
- Providing outstanding customer service to your Clients and Candidates
More About the Role:
As our National Manager of Healthcare Recruitment, we envision this role to service both our current Clients and secure new business in the market. Some examples of roles you'll be working on include:
- Occupational Therapists
- Registered Nurses
- Aged Care Nursing
- Community Care Managers
This is a rare opportunity not to be missed! Don't pass up the chance of taking this newly created role and making it your own.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mathew Westcott on 0421 444 515 for a confidential discussion or apply now!