Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with a leading quality solutions provider, who specilaise in a variety of Mechanical Testing Services.
We are seeking NDT Technicians for FIFO Shutdown work commencing in April
The Successful candidates must have:
- AINDT / PCN - RT / MT / PT / UT / DRT (Level 2)
- Working at heights (completed within the last 2 years)
- Confined Space (compelted within the 2 years)
- Current Driver's License
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience within the inspection / integrity
- Experience working effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate a safety conscious attitude
- High attention to detail and safety.
- Strong problem solving skills..
- Willingness to travel across multiple sites on occasion
- Able to work 12 hour days and extended rosters
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format along with relevant qulaifications, tickets & licesnes.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.