Our client is a burgeoning manufacturer and distributor of finished pharmaceutical products for clinical trials. Due to continued growth, they require suitably qualified Production Associates to join the team on a permanent part-time basis, working 3 nights per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for manufacturing finished products such as creams, tablets and capsules, adhering to strict TGA and GMP requirements. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Machine operation of manufacturing and packaging equipment such as granulation, filling, tablet coating, tablet blister, capping and labelling machinery
- Writing batch records and maintaining company documentation
- Line clearances and tooling change overs
- In-process quality control checks
- Troubleshooting production issues
The successful candidate will possess:
- A degree in Science or Pharmacy, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years' experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Reliable transportation is required.
This role will invovle working 9.30pm - 5.30am 3 nights per week (night shift loading included).
A competitive base salary and career progression opportunities are on offer for the right candidate.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0403 202 811.