Our client is a burgeoning manufacturer and distributor of finished pharmaceutical products for clinical trials. Due to continued growth, they require a Night Shift Production Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will lead and monitor the small night shift team, and ensure all SOPs are being followed, and GMP requirements met. Night duties often include labelling, blister packing and packaging activities.
This role will involve working 9.30pm - 7.30am, Monday - Thursday, paying a generous base salary and 30% night shift loading.
- Provide leadership to night shift team and assist with troubleshooting or any queries from staff, ensuring all SOPs are followed
- Assist in the scheduling and rostering of the night shift staff, including assigning duties
- Ensure documentation is complete and GMP requirements are met
- Be the responsible person for all night shift activities
- Bachelor of Science or Pharmacy is preferred but not essential
- Prior experience in a similar role, preferably in a pharmaceutical packaging/labelling environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a high attention to detail
- Proven GMP training
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0403 202 811.