About the company
You will be working for a well-known scientific company who have been developing products which cross a wide range of industries and made improvements in the way we live. This is a global company which have specialised dedicated scientists working together across the globe on innovative designs.
About the job
This is not your standard Occupational Hygienist role. You will be a technical expert in the your field, assisting in changing safety equipment for future work environments.
Based in Sydney and close to public transport this company's head office is state of art with open plan offices. The role has become available through an internal promotion, and joining this company you will have career defining opportunities come your way.
- Development and evaluation of new applications
- Trials and field investigations
- Research of regulation compliance
- Developing training material
- Technical support to clients and sales support
- Writing reports and recommending best practice
- Tertiary qualifications in Science
- Recognised qualification in Occupational Hygiene
- Eligible for professional membership of Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists desirable
- Practical experience as an Occupational Hygienist preferably in a heavy industry
- Solid knowledge of regulations and compliance standards
- Inquisitive mind and solution oriented attitude
- Work with a Global leader
- Good salary with a range of employee benefits
- Work with a company who will nurture your career
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner 0435 170 448 at Fuse Recruitment