Join a growing wealth organisation and directly support Chief Culture Officer and Director of HR Systems in a role that is varied, interesting and challenging! This company boasts a fantastic working environment, a dedication to training and development and a social atmosphere where you will thoroughly enjoy coming to work each day.
The role of Administrator will see you providing high level support to several members of the HR and Culture team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the CCO, the Executive Assistant, Chief Culture Officer and the HR Systems and Policies team.
- Scheduling meetings and booking travel
- Agenda management.
- Producing board reports for quarterly board meetings
- Document preparation for meetings.
- Maintaining and keeping filing up to date.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for the organisation
- Follow process and guidelines for records management purposes
You will be required to commence in this position immediately until the end of October with a view for the contract to be extended to the December 2019.
This role will suit an individual with an Administration background within financial services or a similar industry. You will be a polished communicator who is confident in your ability to liaise directly with board members and senior staff members. You must be organised, motivated and enthusiastic and able to work well in a small team.
Strong Microsoft skills will be viewed favourably.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.