About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Your new company:
You will be working for an Australian owned and operated company working across various industries they pride themselves in providing excellent service which has gained them a strong and loyal customer base. In this permanent role, our client can provide you with career progression opportunities and a chance to build on your key administrative skills.
Your new role:
In this role, you will be the Office Administrator for a Quality and Training company
- Provide front of house comfort and reception to all.
- Greeting walk-ins, answering telephone calls, and calendar management
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of external database for a key client including liaising with client and stakeholders using the database.
- Management of accounts in Xero and liaising with clients regarding overdue invoicing.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience has an office administrator.
- Happy to work in a small team and fitting into our team culture.
- Eager and loves to learn.
- A positive attitude and passion for being a part of the team.
- Strong Computer based system knowledge.
- Can do attitude to step into related areas as required and working with deadlines.
What you will get in return:
- Full time, permanent role
- Easy access location in Richmond
- Long-term career progression opportunities
- Immediate mentoring and training
- An awesome and supportive team culture!
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your administrator career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Grant Mitchell at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 730 589 or apply directly.