Looking for your next opportunity within administration?
Have a hunger for the health food industry?
Take a look at this opportunity!
Working alongside our client based in Melbourne, this is a great opportunity within administration! Fuse Recruitment has been exclusively engaged to assist in developing the role, searching the market, and presenting the very best talent we have; individuals that will understand and thrive on the vision of the owners, enjoy a role which offers autonomy, and the ability to develop your administrative skills within a supportive team environment.
Based on the SE side of Melbourne, this role has the potential to be full time for the right candidate.
This role is ideally suited to someone that has strong and proven experience in office administration. You will need to be well-presented as the face of the company, and maintain a passion for the health food category.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Data entry of invoices into SAP
- Stock control
- Developing and processing purchase orders
- Inventory control
- Answering phone calls
- Supporting AP/AR function
- Processing of orders and invoices
- Forecasting duties as required
- Purchasing duties as required
- Other administrative duties as required
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Office Administration experience is essential
- Experience with SAP will be highly regarded
- Exposure to Unleashed software would be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion for the industry!
In return, our client is able to offer a supportive and engaging team, flexibility, a competitive market salary, and a permanent opportunity within a well-established company!
This role is for an immediate start following the interviewing process.
To apply for this opportunity, click the apply now button to send through your resume and cover letter for review, or for a confidential discussion, call Chelsey on 07 3343 6777.