Successfully operating since 2006, our client is a large government organisation operating in the wealth sector. They play a major part in strengthening the Australian Government's long-term financial position.
Our client is seeking a responsible, enthusiastic and polished individual with strong communication skills to join their team as an Office Administrator on a 6-month full time contract, commencing ASAP until March 2020.
- ASAP start
- Consistent full-time hours through to March
- Large, government organisation
- Close to public transport (5 minutes from Parliament station)
- Project support and assisting with records management
- Travel and accommodation administration
- Facilities maintenance eg. Restocking office and kitchen supplies
- Assisting with reception duties when required
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a reception/administration/office manager role
- Friendly, personable and professional manner
- 'Can-do' attitude and willingness to take on a variety of tasks to support the team
- Strong communication skills and professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Experience with travel and accommodation administration
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
This role will suit an individual with an Administration background within financial services or a similar industry. You must be organised, motivated and enthusiastic and able to work well in a small team. Strong Microsoft skills will be viewed favourably.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.