As the Office Coordinator at Fuse Recruitment, it will be your mission to execute all administrative tasks with high attention to detail, organisation and processes. You will be supporting our four offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Adealide so you will be organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic! We are an innovative and progressive business so you will have a drive to improve the day-to-day efficiency of our operations.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
At Fuse Recruitment, we are People Focused and care about our team members. In addition to your competitive starting salary, you'll also get:
- Ongoing support, training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- A paid work-free birthday!
- An interstate all-expenses-paid Christmas party! (We're going on a yacht on the Gold Coast this year!)
We are looking for a superstar Office Coordinator to support our operations. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- Previous experience in an Office Coordinator, Executive Assistant or Office Manager position
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- A high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and G Suite
- Outstanding administrative abilities
- A positive can-do attitude!
As our Office Coordinator, you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for efficient and effective support to our four offices located in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide. Your duties will include:
- Providing Executive Assistant support to our Directors
- Calendar and travel management and event coordination
- Onboarding new employees
- Participating in planning and other business-related meetings as requested
- Maintenance and operational readiness of office facilities
- Day-to-day administrative duties
We are looking for Passionate people looking to develop their career within our business. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Or call Mat Westcott on 0421 444 515 for further information.