About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for hard working and energetic Offsiders/ Labourers to help provide repairs and maintence on the wells and treatment plants.
- Offsiding Qualified Fitters you will be climing into manholes and pipes helping with the repairs and scheduled Maintenace of the stormwater and sewerage network.
- A go-get-em attitude!!
- Confined spaces & Working at Heights (Or willing to obtain)
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment, also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect.
Whats on Offer
- Long term permanent position
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.