Whats on Offer
- Safe working environment
- Above award hourly rate
- Great rewards for your hard work
- Regular overtime!
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in Sydney and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for hard working and energetic Offsiders/ Labourers to help provide repairs and maintenance on the wells and treatment plants.
- You will be climbing into manholes and pipes helping with the repairs and scheduled maintenance of the stormwater and sewerage network.
- A go-get-em attitude!!
- Confined space & Working at Heights Tickets (Or willing to obtain)
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- Good organisational skills and self-motivation
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and following safe work procedures at all times.
This organisation prides itself in providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees as wel as offering career development and employee empowerment. The company also values a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect.
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you! APPLY NOW or call Kristina on 0413 630 324.