Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in Brisbane's southern suburbs and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for hard working and energetic Offsiders/ Labourers to help offside the Vac Truck Operators.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Overtime and penalties
- Long term opportunity available
- Highly respected company
What Do You Need to Be Successful?
- A Valid Confined Space Ticket
- Working at Heights highly regarded
- HR Truck License is a must
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Always Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures
- Hep A & Hep B Vaccinations (mandatory)
This position would suit a candidate with experience within labouring. Previous experience in the Water and Utilities is not mandatory for this position but is highly regarded.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.