Our client is one of Australia's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in Brisbane's southern suburbs and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for hard working and energetic Offsiders/ Labourers to help offside the Vac Truck Operators.
This position would suit a candidate with experience within labouring. Previous experience in the Water and Utilities is not mandatory for this position but is highly regarded.
What Do You Need to Be Successful?
- A Valid Confined Space Ticket
- Working at Heights highly regarded
- HR Truck License is a must
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Always Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures
- Hep A & Hep B Vaccinations (mandatory)
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Overtime and penalties
- Long term opportunity available
- Highly respected company
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.