International specialty chemical manufacturing company seeks an Operations Admin Assistant to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Successful Candidate will support manufacturing and warehouse teams by carrying out batch processing to close tickets, investigate inventory errors, transfer stock between warehouses and receipt / raise IM&S purchase orders.
The Successful Candidate will also be computer literate and be an experienced SAP user to hit the ground running. An incredibly strong attention to detail is also required, as the data processed in this role is critical to the daily success of the organisation.
The Incumbent will be working closely with internal and external customers, so a background in customer service would be ideal.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Preferably 3 years experience in a similar processing, clerical role in a manufacturing business
- High level of computer literacy / Strong SAP skills
- Outstanding attention to detail - And initiative to investigate data that appears OOS, going into the laboratory, manufacturing floor, or procurement to actively chase correct information
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
Our Client offers a flexible, collaborative work environment that is culturally diverse and has an open-door policy. Individuals often start at our Client's company and stay there long-term - Fantastic culture and wonderful team of individuals.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in Word format - Please no PDF files.