An opportunity has arisen for an Business Development Administrator to join Australia's largest general insurance broker network. This is an exciting role that will allow you to develop your existing skillset within a supportive office environment. If you are an insurance professional looking to move out of broking, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What's on offer:
- Open plan, modern office
- Wellness allowance
- Positive workplace culture
- Attractive salary package
- Flexibility to work from home
- Progression opportunities available
About your role:
The key responsibilities of your role will be to pull together market reports, placement data and to provide admin support to the Distribution team. Your role will also include:
- Preparation and delivery of strategic reporting and presentation to support network growth
- Curation/development of Market News and Communications for internal newsletters
- Creating and maintaining dashboards, month-end reports, minutes, and other reports as needed
- Support RBPs with annual management fee delivery and administration
- Identifying, implementing, and maintaining efficient administrative support to the Distribution team
- Triage Hub Forum enquiries and distribute to the relevant team
What do you need?
- Administrative support experience
- Analytical report writing
- Experience working with WordPress and Salesforce (preferred)
- Insurance Broking industry exposure
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!