Our client is an industry leader that manufactures and assembles equipment used in the Oil & Gas industry. This rapidly expanding organisation needs an experienced Operations Coordinator for an immediate start based in the Southern Brisbane suburbs.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Willawong location
- Great organisational culture
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for handling the day-to-day activities that ensure smooth, efficient business processes and functions are maintained. The role requires exceptional time management skills, good communication abilities and an understanding of task-tracking and project management approaches.
- Effective communication between supply chain, production and engineering to ensure production and delivery demands are met
- Planning and scheduling of operations
- Preparing reports and metrics
- Early communication of delays to all internal stakeholders
- Expediting documentation from internal stakeholders
- Organizing, printing, collection and compilation of all QA documentation including assembly records and preparing Manufacturing Data Reports (MDR) for delivery to Client via online portal.
- Data entry of Manufacturing Data Reports (MDR) into Microsoft Access Database
- Timely and accurate entry of production Work Orders in Oracle.
- Back up for the raising of Purchase Orders in Oracle
- Provides supporting documentation for audits.
- Provide support and back up to the office administration team when required.
- Drives and contributes to the department continuous improvement culture; contributes towards company's quality related objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- `Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree (ideally business, finance or project management)
- Valid driver's licence
- Good math and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.