Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This is a great chance to join a well-respected, global company. Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Operations Customer Service Representative for an immediate start.
- Opportunity for training and development
- Contribute to the innovative production of high quality products
- Great casual rate!
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Day and afternoon shifts
- Immediate start!
- Manage the phone and customer email requirements including new job requests
- Manage the state email inbox and forward queries to relevant people/department.
- Create new jobs in the Pronto system as per customer and technician requests.
- Allocate and co-ordinate Preventative Maintenance and Response works to appropriate technicians.
- Update client portals as required as part of accepting their Work Orders.
- Generate uniform and PPE orders for the Operations Group.
- Handle and book corporate travel requests.
- Capture of technician manual times into Pronto system and follow up with technicians for missing times, if required.
- Process Purchase Orders for service jobs and manage authorisation.
- Systems support to all field employees relating to open jobs in the Pronto system.
- Contact and follow up with suppliers and subcontractors to obtain invoices for applicable jobs.
- Receipt supplier and subcontractor invoices to match Purchase Order with correct supporting documentation. Work with Operations to minimise outstanding completed works report.
- Certificate in Business Administration desirable
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Demonstrated experience within corporate administration
- Call centre experience highly regarded
- Previous labour management/dispatch experience highly regarded
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Sam on either 0412 638 890 or email@example.com.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!