About the Company:
Our client is Australia's leading waste managment company who work on creating a sustainbale future. Whether it's recycling, repurposing, reusing, treating or shredding - our client tailors its business practices to ensure businesses can look after the planet without it costing the earth.
Our client is looking for an operations manager who will be responsible for achieving set targets relating to operating efficiencies, productivities, equipment utilisation and maintenance whilst ensuring the controlling of costs within set budgets.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Manage operational service delivery
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies
- Lead, develop and support a team to meet business objectives
- Ensure operational and administrative processes are conducted in copmpliance with business practice
- Report cost centre activities in line with reporting schedules
- Investigate report and manage vehicle incidents/accidents, property damage and personal injury within the workplace
- Provide a contact point for product knowledge to staff and sales team
- Provide estimates and preliminary quotes to customers when required
- Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibilities
What will make you stand out?
- Significant experience in managing an operations department
- moderate experience within the waste/transport industry essential
- Stroing leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills and managing expectations
- Business or Commerce degree or equivalent business related experience
- Current driver's license
- Current Forklift license
- Current Heavy Rigid license (Desirable)
If this role is of interest please APPLY NOW or call Kristina on 0413 630 324