Operations Manager - Sydney
About our client
Our client is proudly 100% Australian owned and currently operate services within Sydney, Newscastle and Melbourne. Professionals within the storm-water and sewerage industry, they partner with councils and infrastructure companies to perform drain cleaning, water blasting, inspection and rehabilitation.
About the role
Due to the growth of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking a hands on Operations Manager to join our team. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing our service delivery on-site ensuring contract requirements are met and expectations exceeded.
You will spend most of your time on site with your teams performing site safety inspections, troubling shooting with our operators, liaising and managing customers on-site about access issues and/or delays, and day-to-day operational activities.
Do you love getting your hands dirty? Are you wanting to take the next step to develop your supervisory skills? This could be for you!
- Management of site crews and subcontractors
- Work with crews to overcome challenges on-site
- Maintain compliance with HSEQ requirements
- Liaise with clients, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ad-hoc duties as directed
- Minimum 5 years' experience with high pressure water jetting/drain cleaning, CCTV, industrial services, waste management and/or pipeline rehabilitation
- Coordinate daily inspections. Ensure service levels and operational efficiency are maximized
- Enforcing safety procedures and professional conduct of team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven safe operation of general plant and equipment
- Be available for occasional shift work, and occasional travel required,
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
All applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical.
If this sounds like your next challenge, Click apply NOW!
For any questions please contact Leanne Hewes on 0432 189 128 or email on lhewes@fuserecruitmentcom