- Exciting & challenging career opportunity
- Attractive salary
- Industry leaders
Our client are a family cultured business who take pride in being the largest supplier of chemical-free, organic and sustainable flours in Australia.
Together with Australia's best bakers and the farmers who grow their organic and sustainable grains. Nationally established & industry forerunners in their respected field.
* Manage all operations within manufacturing and distribution
* Ensure all legislative, food and safety, quality and WHS requirements are met
* Manage production to ensure all finished product is in accordance with customer specifications
* Manage labour, planning, costs, safety and quality within the Processing and Distribution areas
* Guide, mentor and train staff in relation to production efficiency, output optimization and cost minimization
* Manage the introduction of new products into production and develops any associated new production capability
* Report operational feedback on an ongoing basis to the general manager
* Continuously improves all aspects of the performance of the Processing facility
* Ensure production operates within company and legislative guidelines
What you will need
* Minimum 5 years in a senior managerial capacity
* Experience in a similar role within a flour milling or food manufacturing company
* Very high level of planning, decision making and organisational skills
* Team player with strong leadership capability
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sounds like you?
Hit APPLY now. If you have any queries please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org