Our Client is a company that is setting standards as an industry leader, providing Pipe CCTV Inspections, Drain Cleaning, Pipeline Robotics, Rehabilitation & Asset Management in Queensland.
Whats the role?
As the Operations Manager for QLD you will be a key member of the Queensland Management team. With a strong focus on customer service level management and project delivery, the role will include project, client and staff management as well as the hands-on delivery of prescribed services.
Demonstrating a broad knowledge of the industry will be required of the successful applicant.
The duties include:
- Allocation of equipment and staff
- Assistance in the day to day management of multiple sites
- Supervise staff and service programs
- Job planning, work forecasting and administration
- Safety management
- Customer Liaison
- Hands on services delivery
- On-going coaching and mentoring of team members
- Identifying and implementing strategies for improvements in service, systems and productivity
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated leadership and experience;
- Experienced in Sewer & Stormwater CCTV Reporting, GIS experience
- Understand the equipment capabilities.
- Knowledge on Sewer and Stormwater networks
- Strong OHS skills and ability to mentor, coach and engage your team
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills,
- Be Team player, willing to support and assist other Divisional Managers
- You will be organised, highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Flexibility with working hours if required;
- An overall understanding of the pipe rehabilitation industry- CCTV, Cleaning and Lining
Our Client is looking for an unique individual who demonstrates a lead-by-example mentality, has a well-developed decision-making ability and will strive to exceed expectations. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing company in an exciting and challenging role. An attractive salary will be available for the successful applicant.
With offices Sydney and Brisbane, the role is supported by a business committed to improvement and growth.