Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing industry. This rapidly expanding organisation needs an Operation Support Officer for an immediate start!
- Full-time hours on offer
- Great opportunity for new graduates looking for hands on experience!
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Great organisational culture
- Training provided!
The client is seeking an Operations officer that will undertake immediate responsibility for diverse day-to-day tasks relating to planning and administration. Fantastic opportunity for graduates looking to expand their knowledge in manufacturing.
- Data entry and analysis
- Supplier management
- Co-ordinate the tasks associated for development projects
- General administration and reporting
- Provide support to production, quality and logistics
- Attend quality issues
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters
Skills and Experience
- MUST have Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor of Engineering or Science)
- Experience in a planning or office support role is highly regard but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated to meet deadlines and customer expectation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Accurate data entry using Microsoft Office suite or similar software packages
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Victoria Chin or Melissa Kennedy on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.