A new exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised and leading Insurance Company.
We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit a number of Operations Support Officers for 12 month contract. The role will be to provide support to Underwriters by completing all administrative tasks including new business applications, policy renewals and/or change in policy requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Liaising with Underwriters and/or Brokers as necessary if instructions require clarification or amendments
- Updating/maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Compilation of data required for generation of reports
- Dealing with Account Queries - investigation and reconciliation of accounts
- Reception relief duties as required
- Any other duties, projects or functions assigned by the OSD Team Leader/Manager
To Be Successful in This Role You Will Have:
- Competent in the use of MS Word to a basic level of understanding
- Competent in the use of email and the Internet to a basic level of understanding
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel to an intermediate level of understanding
- Basic understanding of General Insurance business (Not essential)
- Proficient in the use of Outlook
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and fast growing specialist insurance businesses
- The chance to take the next stepping stone into the Insurance industry
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact James Wright at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 191 193 or hit the apply button below.