Operations Team Member - Printing - Orora Closure Systems
If you want to work for an equal opportunities Industry Leader who supports diversity within the workplace, look no further!
Our client is an expert in the field of designing and producing high quality wine closures that bring their customers brands to life.
Based in their modern facility at Dudley Park, opportunities currently exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic Team Members who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
As a Production Team Member, it will be your role to operate modern high-speed printing lines and other associated equipment for the production of wine closures. You will be ensuring that the processes are running at an optimal level whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality for the products.
If you currently have a printing qualification that would be fantastic, if you don't we will train you. This role has progression opportunities for the right person.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work 8 hour shifts and overtime when required
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to learn and grow in the organisation
- Quality is essential at Orora, therefore proven ability to follow quality standards
- Be passionate about safety, keeping everyone safe by following safe work practices
and safety procedures
- Possess great communication skills
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol, and Fitness test
Do you have?
- Previous experience in a FMCG environment or manufacturing
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Be able to problem-solve and trouble-shoot in a production environment
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Be able to be flexible with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to give your ideas and be involved in improvement programs
In return Orora will offer you:
- Training and support within a modern (air conditioned) facility
- An opportunity to work with a industry leader
- A generous hourly rate inclusive of overtime and penalties
- Potential to grow and enhance your career
- Be part of a great team.
Our client is passionate about, and committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and values the diversity of their employees.
Fuse actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 3 current professional referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri or Emma from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.