About the Company
A fantastic opportunity to join a global Pharmaceutical organisation on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that the production line and team under your supervision is meeting the quality and operational requirements and achieving production targets. The company is located in the Northern Brisbane.
About the Role
- Full responsibility for line performance. Ensure line is meeting throughput targets
- Full responsibility for the quality of the batch documentation
- Responsibility for quality control standards, including machine calibrations, in process inspections and data recording
- Ensure the workflow of production activities is efficient and effective Supervise and provide direction to a small team of operators
- Organize the scheduled production activities within the shift to minimize the time waste between different batches. Ensure the Line Changeover is achieved within the scheduled time frame.
- Training of operators
- Troubleshoot technical processing issues, and investigate failures and incidents to solve
- Identifying opportunities to increase line performance and lower costs
- Maintain control of information in MRP
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience leading and motivating a production team
- Experience in cosmetics or pharmaceuticals highly regarded
- ERP/MRP experience (preferably Pronto)
- Strong Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis abilities
- Mechanical aptitude
- Analytical skills
- Excellent vernal and written communication
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or (07) 3343 6777 for more information.