- Work with a well known and recognisable brand
- Exciting & challenging career opportunity
- Excellent remuneration
About the company
They are a respected & hugely recogniseable company that specialise in manufacturing a wide range of well known sealant, adhesive & coating products.
About the role
To help the company innovate & grow, through development and commercialisation of sustainable, new and improved packaging solutions. To maintain the regulatory compliance of all products and labelling.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for the successful launch of new products
- Managing the packaging team to ensure that new and innovative products are developed and commercialised
- Communicate with external suppliers and potential end users of products
- Work in cross-functional teams including Marketing, Operations, Sales and Technical personnel.
- Ensure all product labels are compliant with the legislation in all countries in which the product is sold
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in Chemistry
- Experience in development and commercialisation of relevant products.
- Experience managing a team of technical staff
- Strong knowledge of packaging regulations and labelling requirements
- Strong communication and people management skills
Sound like you? hit APPLY now. Alternatively email email@example.com