Our client is a growing medical device business that specialises in developing and manufacturing products for the dental healthcare market. Products include endodontics, infection control, preventative dental health products, plaque dyes, and syringe kits.
Due to a spike in workload, they require a Packing Operator to join the team on a casual short-term basis.
Fuse Recruitment is looking for individuals that are reliable, committed, and interested in straight-forward fast-paced manufacturing assembly work.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Manual production of dental healthcare kits - In-process visual QC and packing
- Other general production duties on an as need basis - Packing, materials handling
- Support OHS initiatives and Safe Work Environment practices
- Support a culture of open, honest, professional and friendly environment
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Solid experience a similar role within a GMP, ISO 13485 manufacturing environment
- Team player attitude | Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
Any questions or comments can be directed to Matthew Downes at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne - 0403 202 811.