Who will I be working for?
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working on the Luggage Point AWTP , the requirement exists for an experienced Industrial Painter to join their team.
What do you need to be successful?
- Construction OHS Card
- Experience in surface preparation and industrial products application & painting,
- Product experience 2 Pack Epoxy paint mixing and application (eg Jotacote 605 or similar),
- Positive attitude toward working safely,
- Own PPE - Long Cotton Drill Pants, Long Sleeved Cotton Drill Hi-Vis Shirt, Industrial footwear (steel-cap) boots, (our Client will provide gloves/ hard hat/ glasses/ dust masks etc)
Advantage to also have:
- Understanding of LOTO procedures (lock out / tag out)
- High Risk Licence - WP (elevated work platform >11m)
- High Risk Licence - LF (fork lift)
Whats in it for me?
With a great Pay rate on offer you will be entering an organisation that prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now