This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services/Paraplanner to join a well-established boutique firm where you will have the chance to develop a successful career in Financial Planning! Dedicated to providing the highest quality advice to their clients, this firm adopts a pro-active and personalised approach to assist their client in achieving professional and personal success.
As a Client Services/Paraplanner, the successful candidate will be involved in the end-to-end provision of advice working alongside a Senior Financial Advisor. This will include generating strategies, financial modelling and writing SOA's as well as being involved in client meetings and ongoing relationship management with clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years' experience as a Paraplanner/Client Services Officer
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and RG146 compliance
- Experience writing complex SOA's and ROA's for the provision of holistic advice
- Experience using XPLAN and analysis tools for comprehensive research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic position for a hard-working and professional person with solid paraplanning experience. In this role, you will have the chance to utilise your technical skills while working in an environment that will support you in your career progression to becoming a Financial Planner.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria Tite for more information on 0417 868 821.