Our client is a well-established and highly successful Financial Planning practice looking to grow their team. This opportunity is well suited to an experienced Financial Planning professional, who is looking to work 20-24 hours per week.
Your key responsibilities will be to provide support to the Senior Advisers whilst managing the client service function and being the 'go-to' person in this area.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Acting as the key day to day client contact
* Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Processing application forms, rollovers and redemptions
* Managing work flow and vetting of work
* Portfolio Valuations
* Xplan management
* Preparing documentation and file notes
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high profile firm with a fantastic, cohesive team under management who offer excellent ongoing training and development. To be successful for this role you will need to meet the following requirements.
* Prior client service/administrative experience from within FINANCIAL PLANNING essential
* Experience in a busy, dynamic practice
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the Financial Planning industry
* High levels of attention to detail, accuracy and initiative
* Polished presentation and exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
* Good understanding of financial planning processes, industry standards and financial markets
* RG146 compliance is highly advantageous as are tertiary qualifications and advanced Xplan skills.
Apply now or contact Jeremy Musso of Fuse recruitment on 0401 094 213