Our client is an award winning market leader in heavy earthwork machinery, with a full time opportunity for a sales and spare parts coordinator. You will be tasked with a variety of administrative duties as well as getting your hands dirty with the equipment. On offer is a great salary with a rewarding environment.
Your responsibilties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with parts interpretation, technical information, product specifications and warranty issues.
- Fulfill part requests via phone, counter sales and email, both accurately and efficiently.
- Provide sales support to field sales representatives by delivering lead time information
- Ability to liaise with customers
- Data input
- Track and record inventory being recieved and distributed
The successfull candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Mechanically minded
- Advanced Microsoft computer skills
- Experience with Earth-moving Equipment and Attachments would be looked upon favorably
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to converse with Branch Managers and clients
- Forklift License essential
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you are interested submit your CV ASAP to apply!
For further information please call (02) 9199 4888.