About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are a seeking an experienced Pasteurizer Operator to join an industry leading manufacturer.
About Our Client:
Our client is seeking an energetic and flexible Production Employee who is motivated and committed to a career in food manufacturing, to join their dairy factory in NSW, approximately 2.5 hours outside of Brisbane CBD.
This assignment will be on a full-time basis, and will require flexibility to work across day, afternoon, night and weekend shift work. On the job training will be provided, with opportunities for career progression for the right candidate in the future.
If you are looking for fast-paced physical work with a company that is committed to Workplace Health and Safety, then we would love to hear from you.
Essential selection criteria include:
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- Thorough time management skills with the ability to meet set deadlines
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Availability and willingness to work on a 24/7 rotating shift roster and ability to be on-call at short notice
- Demonstrated ability to work in a busy manufacturing team environment
- Commitment to personal hygiene and knowledge of food safety standards
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude with high level attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of computer systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Desirable (but not essential) selection criteria include:
- Previous process line experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Certificate in Food Manufacturing
- Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Forklift licence
- Pasteuriser certificate
**Please note this role is located in NSW, approximately 2.5 hours outside of Brisbane CBD.