Our client is a leader in the contract services industry within Australia. They specialise in the supply and application of modified bitumen, sprayed sealing applications, waterproof membranes for bridge decks and specialised asphalt placement.
The Payroll Administrative Assistant will be required to assist in various payroll duties, while providing a range of administration functions and activities to support the payroll team.
You will be responsible for:
- Efficiently administering and maintaining payroll and personal data
- Run day to day administration tasks
- Ensure payroll discrepancies are handled in an efficient and timely manner
- Establish and maintain employee records
- Previous experience with Sage Meridian software
- Ability to manage priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Exceptional organisational skills
If you are looking to work for a well-known organisation where you can apply your skills to make a difference, then apply now. Or alternatively, contact 02 9199 4888 for further information.